Friday, June 20, 2008

ConGRADuations!

After spending nearly half an hour trying to resize the picture to the left and remove the red eye, I have only partially succeed in my mission. I should have checked with the computer expert (also pictured left), but she's busy.

Regardless, the ever-effervescent Miss Jessica has taken the next big step in her life journey - she has been graduated from her middle school and will be attending high school in a few short months. Somehow, I can't picture her ready to be reading Shakespeare., but what do I know? I can't even picture her ready for high school, but that's something I have to deal with.

My daughter in high school? Oy! Maybe there's some mistake - maybe she really does want me to read Goodnight Moon or Owl Babies one more time... or maybe I don't know where the time has gone and that my little girl isn't so little anymore. Of course, I haven't changed at all - I am still 46... aren't I? At this point, I offer the following for you to cut and paste in your browser: http://tinyurl.com/3txkrd
There are certain songs I have trouble getting through, and this is one of them... especially at this time looking at Jess's picture.

Well, that's it for now.

Later.

No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...