Sunday, February 8, 2009

??????

Just a few questions about the near trillion dollar sellout, uh, sorry, I meant "bailout."

(1) Will this help me and the rest of the "average Americans"?
(2) How?
(3) Where exactly is the money going?
(4) Who will really benefit?
(5) How?
(6) Does anyone really know anything about what "they" are doing with the money?
(7) How will this stop such problems from happening again?
(8) Shouldn't we just let the chips fall where they may?
(9) Are "professional politicians" really the ones we want making the decisions?
(10) Is there any oversight and accountability?

Bonus: With people losing jobs, homes, savings, investments, etc., does anyone really think people are going to start spending again?

Time will tell.

As the old saying goes, "Hope for the best; expect the worst!

Just my opinion.

Later.


No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...