Friday, August 14, 2020

RANDOM THOUGHTS - PART III

 

RANDOM THOUGHTS LIST THREE

I think we are going to hear a lot more from Deutsche Bank.

I am quintuple (5x) compromised, so in public I will be masked and hope you will be as well.

Just saw a video on privilege. I learned I was privileged (but not with a capital ‘P’).

A piece of writing is never finished – it’s abandoned.

How many people voting for Biden will really be voting against tRump?

So, if microwaves can heat food, could macrowaves chill it?

More A-listers – we need a lot more A-listers. We’ve currently lost ONLY around 170,000 lives of fellow Americans, but they’re mostly the ordinary little people. When more rich and famous start to go, maybe people will take notice. #trumppandemic

Delay the election? Don’t you think he has done enough damage already?

The very people who demanded to see Obama’s birth certificate don’t seem at all interested in seeing tRump’s tax returns or care Russia hacked us. Why?

Thinking about undoing the damage tRump and his supporters have done is like putting toothpaste back in the tube.

So tRump announced that he donated his most recent quarterly paycheck to the National Park Service. That’s $100,000. Nice gesture. Of course, his golf outings have cost taxpayers approximately $139,000,000. Just sayin’.

Should be banning Dixie cups? What about our horse whose name is Dixie?

No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...