Saturday, August 22, 2020

I GOT GOT... AGAIN!

You know how on some sites there are lists of 'Sponsored Stories.'

I was scrolling through the FOX NEWS site when one caught my eye. In all honesty, I am not sure why, but the headline said "Meghan McCain Shows Off Her Partner & WOW," and I decided to see her partner and find out why 'WOW' was the descriptor.

As I went through each page, there were some real surprises! I think we see actors and other celebrities as interesting people and often forget they are really just people with lives like the rest of us - sort of. There were people like Snoop Dogg, Terry Bradshaw, and Michael J. Fox and their other halves. 

I finally found out about Meghan McCain's partner (Ben Domenech). They have been married for three years.

The thing is, it took me 114 clicks to get there when a trip to Wikipedia could have given me the same information in about five seconds. 

Maybe someday I will learn.

(In all honesty, however, sometimes what we discover along the way makes the trip worthwhile. Just saying.)

No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...