Monday, July 20, 2020

I'LL TAKE JEOPARDY FOR $2,000...

Tonight, the Ever-Lovely Miss Kim and I hunkered down and watched the very first 1984 episode of 'Jeopardy' featuring George Alexander Trebek (aka Alex). Aside from some technological changes, the game is almost unchanged from what we see today.

The questions were easier than we see these days (IMHO), but again, there have been an additional 36 years of knowledge, news, movies, etc., etc. Alex commented more, and the less-sharp editing left more answers than usual untouched.

As a couple, we have pretty much watched regularly through our years together (coming up on 27 [WOW!]). Even while we were dating, we'd spend time on the phone (sometimes hours)  watching the show (it was easier than trying to find something to say).  

Trivia time: the first tune the Ever-Effervescent Miss Jessica ever hummed was the 'Jeopardy' theme song.

When we watch, we take turns kicking each other butts. I always get beat up when the category 'THINGS KIM KNOWS' shows up. It's a fun half hour for us to show off our knowledge and be reminded of how much we don't know. 

Anyhow, the answer is: WHO HAS THE BEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL BRAIN EVER? IT'S BETTER THAN ANY OTHER BRAIN IN HISTORY... IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

The question?

No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...