Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ch...ch... ch... changes!

Yes, I am hopeful change will come, but I am patiently reserving judgment on President Obama for at least a while. Unfortunately, my inbox is regularly inundated with anti-Obama emails from a few hardcore haters (locksteppers who walk in darkness - Republican = good; Democrats = bad [black Democrats = really bad]). They don't seem to understand that it took many, many years to royally screw up the country especially during the past eight years under President Bush. Regardless of when the roots of the problems began taking hold, instead of making anything better during his administration, we continually spiraled down and further down under Bush.

Obama has since taken the reins and is working to get us back to some sense of normalcy. It can't be done overnight, however. Why can't some people understand that? Believe me, if Obama can't improve things after more time has passed, I will be changing my tune, but for now, all I am saying is give the guy a chance! Is that so hard to understand?

No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...