Sunday, April 20, 2008

"There's Muggers and there's jugglers...

...and we are led by clowns." That's a line from a Harry Chapin song ("I Wonder What Would Happen to this World"), and it sums up most politicians. I saw a headline today that drove the point home. On the Drudge Report, the headline and sub-headline read:

No Al Qaeda Policy: Congress Wants Answers

House Committee Plans to Grill Administration on What's Being Done to Get Bin Laden

You know what? I have finally realized they can grill all they want, and nothing will change! You know why it won't change? Because the people who could make the decisions to change things won't! In a Charley Reese column (http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article18568.htm) he explains it all. You have to read the article to understand. If you have read it, it's hard to argue his points! If you haven't read it, read it now! Congress can have all the hearings it wants, but most of the time, there are no changes because it doesn't want change. Read it, and when you have, let me know what you think!

Later.

No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...