Sunday, March 23, 2008


In looking at other blogs, it looks like I am about the only one who had no pictures posted! That spurred me to give one a try (I'm new at this stuff). I am a word person, so that has influenced what has come before.

This was a Maine shot from my family's only real vacation in our years together (excepting our honeymoon in Nova Scotia). Every other trip we took was connected to a convention, horse show, or the like. We're pretty much homebodies, so travel isn't a big deal, but my daughter is of the age when we should definitely consider some sightseeing! Of course, gas prices may put a crimp in our plans, but, you know what? I believe we only go 'round once in life , so we should grab for the all the gusto we can (why do I think of beer with that last statement)! If this looks okay, I have lots more pictures I can post and share. We'll see what happens.

Later.

No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...