Friday, February 29, 2008

Fifteen below...

Woke up to fifteen below zero this morning! This winter is dragging on way too long, but we endure. As I often say, I will take a New Hampshire winter anytime over those tornadoes we've seen covered on the news (that goes for earthquakes, floods, wildfires, etc. as well). We're also well on the way to setting an all-time record for snowfall (at least since records have been kept). I believe we are currently in 7th place with another 6-10" due tonight (and there's still March to go). There's no place to put the new stuff. I will go on the record to say I will not do another winter without four-wheel drive.

Later.

No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...