Tuesday, April 7, 2020

1649

     So a recent Facebook post garnered some 121 mostly charged comments with the action fast and furious. Here, I only have a few followers so far. As a result, my numbers remain fairly steady here. On Facebook, I lost two 'friends' but coincidentally picked up three other people for a net gain of one - woo-hoo!

     In my last post, I couldn't understand why people cant see who and what he is, and that is truly disturbing. It's no longer right and left - it's right and wrong. I have to question the character of his supporters. Are they as disturbed as he is? Every time he says or does something that shocks me and should in itself be grounds for removal, nothing - crickets from his base. I casually started collecting links to some of his failings - I am up to 21 pages!

     During the fray, I asked a couple of his supporters if they thought he is a liar. Two particular responses: (1) "They all lie." (2) "No."

     My current feeling is Harry Truman was right about where the buck stops. I also believe (1) tRump is fully responsible for the current destruction of our once-wonderful country, and (2) if you still support tRump, you are complicit! 

     I pray for the people of the country and know that history will not be kind to 'the stable genius' that knows more about everything than anyone.

     I really don't swear, so I will stop there for now.

No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...