Saturday, April 29, 2017

A New Start (again).

     Start here, and please disregard everything that has come before. 
     I want to start fresh, and since this site has already been set up, here I go. This will also serve as a way to see if anything has changed her regarding procedures, etc..
      I will start with a short post and see what happens.

     ***

     I suspect once a teacher, always a teacher. I have dabbled with writing a book called Mr. B's Class, but in spite of the pages and pages of 'stuff I have accumulated, it is clear I am unable to take the next step to organize and present it. I have a new respect for writers who have it together enough to make the creation and presentation a reality.
     On Facebook, I have a good number of 'friends,' over 1,300. Many were students I had when I taught. As I follow their day-to-day posts, I am thinking I still have a lot to offer to help others make sense of life and make it a bit easier.
     So, I decided to lift bits and pieces from what I have already started and present it here. If all works as I hope, maybe these offerings will eventually be joined together to present that longer work. Maybe.
     For now, I will post this to see if it gets out there and still works. If so, I will be back.
     (And if you see this, please let me know - thanks!)

1 comment:

Mardean said...

Looking forward to reading what you share.

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...