Friday, November 13, 2009

It's that simple... really!

Two thousand or so pages of a health care bill! These clowns in Washington are going about it all in the wrong way. I say we should work backward! The bill self-states it is "To provide affordable, quality health care for all Americans and reduce the growth in health care spending, and for other purposes" (those last four words are disturbing. They allow anything else to be slipped in, but that's another story).

If the folks in our nation's capitol just took the rest of the words and said, "Okay, this is what we want to create - affordable, quality health care. How do we get it?" we might just do okay with it. It's that simple... really. The way it is now, I believe they are saying, "How can we take care of big business first?"

Give the people affordable, quality health care! Is that too much to ask? I don't think so.

No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...