Wednesday, July 23, 2008

(///////////////)
(//////////////)
(/////////////)
/ / / / / / / /
/ / / / / /

Okay, work with me here - that's a symbolic representation of rain above - it seems that like this past winter where we had no shortage of snow, most every day recently (and them some) has been rainy. Even if there's no rain, the humidity makes it feel like we're swimming in soup. Arrrgh! It's unpleasant and annoying. I just thought I'd share that.

On other fronts, I am just starting to look for a new job. I am watching my summer money level slowly dropping, which puts on the pressure - as a friend told me, we do what we have to do! It's that simple. I will keep you posted.

Later.

No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...