Friday, September 11, 2020

HOUSE OF WHAT???

So the Ever-lovely Miss Kim, as is her wont,  was watching a show called 'Extreme Paranormal Witness." I came in toward the end and was half paying attention but still picked up on some pretty scary happenings. No, if that were our house, we wouldn't have bought it let alone be staying there.

As 'things' started happening, the couple did some research on the home they had purchased and been living in. They found the place had been the'Mansfield Training School and Hospital,' but before that it was called 'The House of Imbeciles,' which was an acceptable diagnostic term way back when.

My wife and I immediately looked at each other with the same thought: what a great name for the current White House!

😂


No comments:

BACK IN THE DAY....

I remember when I was growing up (as much as I did), there were a few career choices that I considered. The bottom line is that I was never ...